Ryan Leaf's arraignment on charges that the former NFL quarterback broke into two homes in Montana and stole prescription drugs has been postponed.
Ryan Leaf’s arraignment on charges that the former NFL quarterback broke into two homes in Montana and stole prescription drugs has been postponed.
Leaf has been jailed in the Cascade County Detention Center since his second arrest in three days on April 2.
He was scheduled to appear in court Thursday morning to enter a plea on two counts of burglary and two counts of criminal possession of a dangerous drug.
But the Cascade County District Court’s clerk’s office says the appearance has been delayed. A new date has not been set.
Most Read Local Stories
- Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID hospitalizations
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- 2 killed in crash on I-90 after car hydroplaned, officials say
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- Washington state workers are getting exemptions to avoid the COVID-19 vaccine — but will they keep their jobs?
Texas authorities also have issued arrest warrants for Leaf.
The Texas prosecutor who brokered a 10-year probationary sentence for Leaf two years ago on drug and burglary charges filed a motion to revoke Leaf’s probation last month.