Monday was the big test for King County Metro’s big bus-service changes as folks went back to work and school.
We live-blogged the morning and afternoon commutes, and at noon today, Seattle Times transportation reporter Mike Lindblom hosted a live chat about the impact of those changes. He was joined by Metro service supervisor David Hull. Scroll down in the window below to read the transcript.
Use the hashtag #busruption to share your experiences on Twitter.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- COVID hospitalizations down in Washington, but deaths are on the rise
- Video shows helicopter rescue of missing hiker in Olympic National Park
- He found an intact headstone buried in his Seattle backyard. You might, too
- 60,000 Seattle-area renters are behind on rent as eviction moratoriums near expiration