Police are investigating a collision that caused critical injuries to a woman in her 60s. Information indicates weather and poor visibility played a role in the accident, police said.
Redmond police are investigating a collision on Tuesday evening that caused critical injuries to a woman in her 60s.
Initial information indicates weather and poor visibility played a role in the incident, police said.
According to a Redmond police statement, the injured woman was walking eastbound on the north side of Northeast 79th Street when she was struck by a vehicle around 7:30 p.m., police said.
The male driver, who had been headed north on 166th Avenue Northeast, was cooperative and remained on the scene, police said. A witness also provided information, police said.
Most Read Local Stories
- In Seattle's Sodo district, frustration mounts amid RVs, drugs and skyrocketing crime VIEW
- Outrageous! Seattle isn't the best coffee city in the country, says new survey
- Seattle woman faces eviction for failing to pay $2 she owed in rent
- Seattle will hold two women's marches this weekend amid divisions within local, national orgs
- Sammamish man killed parents, self because he didn't want mother to sell family home, sheriff's office says