We’re in for a lot of rain throughout the day today and showers are forecast for tomorrow and Saturday.
Sunday is expected to be mostly cloudy.
We also said it might be partly sunny Monday, but that is no longer in the cards, we’re afraid.
In fact, rain or showers are forecast through at least next Wednesday. OK, maybe not Sunday.
Most Read Local Stories
- WSP trooper whose work was key to investigation of 2017 DuPont Amtrak derailment dies from COVID
- Light rail ready to open at Northgate, transforming more than just commutes
- Fast facts about Northgate light rail before it opens Saturday
- Ferry-naming contest draws comically creative ideas — but let's get real, Washington state says
- Washington State Patrol's hiring under fire as agency failed to diversify over decades
Check out the National Weather Service site for the details.