Police say there is nothing obviously suspicious about the death; an autopsy is scheduled.
PORT ORCHARD — The body of a man found floating at the Port Orchard Marina has been identified as 65-year-old Stephen Ray Morton.
The Kitsap Sun reports the cause of his death is not known.
Port Orchard police say the death does not appear to be suspicious.
The Kitsap County coroner’s office says Morton’s autopsy is scheduled for Monday morning.
Most Read Local Stories
- Person found dead in Elliott Bay near Seattle waterfront
- Seattle lowered its standards all the way under a bridge
- Should WA allow more homes per lot? Debate swirls in 3 local cities VIEW
- WA's homeless population is increasing, new HUD report shows
- Where WA keeps its money: Most is tied up in a handful of huge banks