Police say there is nothing obviously suspicious about the death; an autopsy is scheduled.
PORT ORCHARD — The body of a man found floating at the Port Orchard Marina has been identified as 65-year-old Stephen Ray Morton.
The Kitsap Sun reports the cause of his death is not known.
Port Orchard police say the death does not appear to be suspicious.
The Kitsap County coroner’s office says Morton’s autopsy is scheduled for Monday morning.
Most Read Local Stories
- Tsunami threat recedes from huge Pacific volcanic eruption
- Washington experiences only slight tsunami surges from undersea eruption near Tonga
- Politicians in Washington state are going on a censorship jag
- Seattle police will no longer enforce some minor violations, including biking without a helmet
- Before Tonga went quiet: A Washington woman tells of texting with her sister as the tsunami surged