Investigators said the driver was speeding when he tried to pass a car. He lost control and slid into oncoming traffic.
TACOMA — A 20-year-old man is accused of causing a three-car crash in Bonney Lake that killed one man and seriously injured two others.
Pierce County prosecutors have charged Kamryn Fisher with vehicular homicide, vehicular assault and reckless endangerment. His arraignment is set for Aug. 12.
The New Tribune says (http://is.gd/wfS3g4 ) one of Fisher’s passengers, 19-year-old Thomas Randall Jr., died at the scene of the Jan. 26 collision.
Investigators said Fisher was speeding when he tried to pass a car. He lost control and slid into oncoming traffic. His car sideswiped another car and was hit by a third car.
Most Read Local Stories
- There are sprouts of hope in downtown Seattle, but they are wilting
- Murder-suicide ended Port Orchard shootout, troopers say
- 1 killed near Cal Anderson Park; 9 wounded in Seattle-area night of gun violence
- Skyway fights for housing, parks and community at ‘critical moment’
- Fox News runs digitally altered images in coverage of Seattle's protests, Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone
Information from: The News Tribune, http://www.thenewstribune.com