The Powerball jackpot is up to a record $310 million.
Nobody won a jackpot in the Wednesday-night lottery drawings, the Washington Lottery says.
The Powerball jackpot now goes up to a record amount, an estimated $310 million. The Lotto jackpot goes to $5.6 million, and the Hit 5 jackpot to $640,000, according to a news release from the state lottery.
The numbers drawn for the Powerball game were: 17-28-38-39-51
Players matching all five numbers and the Powerball (33) would have won or shared the $250 million jackpot.
Most Read Local Stories
- These 3 Seattle scientists study the coronavirus. Now they're getting millions to chase their 'wildest scientific ideas'
- Missing Lummi Nation woman found alive, aunt says
- Washington state analyzed two COVID scenarios for fall. One is much worse than the other
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Lummi Nation woman disappeared during Las Vegas trip with fiancé and friends, now found alive
Tickets that match the first five numbers, but miss the Powerball, win $1 million each, and there were five of those, but none in Washington state. They were sold in: Georgia, Missouri, North Carolina, Nebraska and New Jersey
Material from The Associated Press was included in this report.