The problem was related to the failure of an underground switch.
Link light-rail service is back at all stations, after a Saturday morning power outage shut down train service between Rainier Beach and the airport, and later just at the Tukwila International Boulevard Station.
Sound Transit made the announcement about 3 p.m. Saturday.
Passengers early Saturday were being shuttled by bus.
Seattle City Light said via Twitter the outage had been caused by the overnight failure of an underground switch. About 2,000 customers were affected.
Most Read Local Stories
- Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID hospitalizations
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- 2 killed in crash on I-90 after car hydroplaned, officials say
- One killed in North Seattle shooting
- For older adults, isolation can lead to overwhelming loneliness
Just before 10 a.m., Sound Transit announced there would be minor delays in service between the Rainier Beach and University of Washington stations.