The poll has expired. Thank you for your submissions.
Seattle police made eight arrests at the May Day protests yesterday in Seattle’s downtown core.
The windows of several businesses were smashed and numerous cars were damaged during the disturbance.
The Seattle Times said this morning that police moved quickly to suppress the black-clad demonstrators responsible for the damage.
Most Read Local Stories
- Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID hospitalizations
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- 2 killed in crash on I-90 after car hydroplaned, officials say
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- Washington state workers are getting exemptions to avoid the COVID-19 vaccine — but will they keep their jobs?
How good a job do you think the police did? Take our poll.