A new report released Thursday details a dramatic turnaround at the Seattle Police Department, which has been under federal monitoring for five years for its excessive use of force. We sat down with Seattle Times crime reporter Steve Miletich on Thursday to get the details.
We sat down with Seattle Times crime reporter Steve Miletich on Thursday to get the details, and to ask what U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ recent order regarding police reform agreements could mean for Seattle.
Most Read Local Stories
- Rare brain-eating amoebas killed Seattle woman who rinsed her sinuses with tap water. Doctor warns this could happen again
- Over 100K lose power as high winds hit Washington, Oregon
- Man, 23, killed in shooting at party at Edmonds Senior Center
- We now know where Seattle's airborne heart was headed after Southwest flight was turned around
- Burned bear Cinder shot and killed by hunter in Washington
Send us your feedback and your nominations for next week’s winner and loser in local politics. Leave a comment on this post, tweet at us (@dbeekman and @Gina_Cole_), email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or drop us a voicemail at 206-464-8778.