Seattle police are looking for suspects in a drive-by shooting in the 4800 block of Columbia Drive South.
Traffic on the Seattle Fire Department dispatch frequencies indicated there are two male victims, ages 17 and 19, both with gunshot wounds to the legs.
Both victims were reported in in stable condition and were transported to Harborview Medical Center.
The call was dispatched as an “assault with weapons” at 9:19 p.m.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- These 3 Seattle scientists study the coronavirus. Now they're getting millions to chase their 'wildest scientific ideas'
- Lummi Nation woman disappears during Las Vegas trip with fiancé and friends
- There's an opening for the GOP in Washington state — and they're squandering it on conspiracies
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 22: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
Seattle Police Detective Renee Witt said neither of the victims provided details of the shooters to police.