Everett police are asking for the public’s help in locating a missing 33-year-old Everett woman.
Meara Lynn Nichols was reported missing on Tuesday by her husband,who told police that he hadnt seen her since Monday morning before he left for work.He said Nicholsdoes not have a vehicleand left behind many personal belongings at their house, includingher purse.
Police found nothing suspicious during a search of the couple’s home in the 6800 block of Commercial Avenue. In addition, Nichols’ husband was administered a polygraph exam and passed, police said. Police do not consider him a person of interest in his wife’s disappearance.
Nichols is 5-feet-1, 110 pounds with hazel eyes and dark brown hair.She also has a pierced lower left lip. She was last seen wearing blue jeans, a black Carhartt jacket, black shoes with white souls, black rimmed glasses and a black baseball cap.
Most Read Local Stories
- WSP trooper whose work was key to investigation of 2017 DuPont Amtrak derailment dies from COVID
- Light rail ready to open at Northgate, transforming more than just commutes
- Fast facts about Northgate light rail before it opens Saturday
- Shooting near WSU kills man who worked for Somali American community, injures Cougar football player
- Washington State Patrol's hiring under fire as agency failed to diversify over decades
Anyone who knows her whereabouts is asked to call the Everett Police Department TIP LINE at 425-2578450 or Puget Sound Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS.