Seattle police are looking for this man after he robbed a Rainier Beach bank branch this afternoon.
At around 1:15 p.m., the man walked into a bank inside a grocery store near 51st Avenue South and Rainier Avenue South and demanded money from a teller. He then walked out.
The man is black and in his 40s, 5-feet-6 and 150 pounds, with a small mustache and a beard. He wore a green hat, yellow vest and gray shirt.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- COVID hospitalizations down in Washington, but deaths are on the rise
- Video shows helicopter rescue of missing hiker in Olympic National Park
- He found an intact headstone buried in his Seattle backyard. You might, too
- 60,000 Seattle-area renters are behind on rent as eviction moratoriums near expiration
If you recognize the man in these surveillance photos, call 911. Anonymous tips are welcome.