Spokane police are looking into tips from the public in the murders of a young woman and two children.
A 22-year-old man sought for investigation in the deaths of a woman and two children in Spokane remains on the loose.
Officer Jennifer DeRuwe says that after a day of searching, police haven’t turned up the suspect, who was believed to be driving a silver 2007 Nissan Pathfinder. There’s no sign of the vehicle either.
Authorities in the area remain on the lookout. Meanwhile DeRuwe says investigators are checking leads that come in from the public.
The slain woman was identified as 32-year-old Tracy Ann Ader. DeRuwe says police are looking to confirm the suspect’s relationship to the victims.
Most Read Local Stories
- Ferry-naming contest draws comically creative ideas — but let's get real, Washington state says
- Washington's mini tornado comes nearly 59 years to the day after Seattle's big one
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 27: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- WSP trooper whose work was key to investigation of 2017 DuPont Amtrak derailment dies from COVID
- Seattle City Council approves requirement for six months' notice of rent increases