Seattle police say that two men suffered non-life-threatening injuries during a stabbing in Ballard last night.
Officers were called to the neighborhood around 22nd Avenue Northwest and Northwest Market Street just before 11 p.m. for a reported stabbing. Officers located two injured men; both were taken to local hospitals for treatment.
Details are scarce, police said. One of the men stabbed suffers from a speech disability, making it tough for him to communicate with police, the second man is described as bring uncooperative with investigators.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID hospitalizations
- King County customers of restaurants, theaters, gyms must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test
- COVID-19 kills Moses Lake couple, orphans their 8-year-old after visit to the fair
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book