Tukwila police are investigating the death of a 31-year-old man who was found in his backyard last night.
A relative of the man, who lives in the 11600 block of 44th Avenue South, dialed 911 to report that he had collapsed in the yard, said police spokesman Mike Murphy. Medics were unable to revive him.
While it’s unclear what caused the man’s death, police are investigating because “it’s unusual for a 31-year-old to just die,” Murphy said.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- King County customers of restaurants, theaters, gyms must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test
- COVID-19 kills Moses Lake couple, orphans their 8-year-old after visit to the fair
- 15-year-old SeaTac girl charged with murder, hit-and-run in July death of Maple Valley runner
- COVID-19 surge forces health care rationing in parts of West
“He didn’t have any apparent trauma that stood out to us. He may just have had a medical ccondition,” Murphy added.