Seattle police believe they have caught one of the teens responsible for a string of robberies in Beacon Hill dating back to November.
The 17-year-old suspect was arrested Thursday, according to an item posted on the Seattle Police Department blog.
At least two other men involved in the robberies are apparently still at large, according to police.
The victims of the robberies have all been attacked while walking on the street, according to police. In each case, the robbers were carrying guns, but they apparently also used pepper spray or simple physical force.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID hospitalizations
- Video shows helicopter rescue of missing hiker in Olympic National Park
- 2 killed in crash on I-90 after car hydroplaned, officials say
- One killed in North Seattle shooting