The Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office late Friday night announced it has arrested four more people on suspicion of helping Joshua Jearl Blake kill Trooper Tony Radulescu earlier this week.
The four people — two men, aged 30 and 37 and two women, aged 18 and 26 –were booked into Kitsap County Jail and charged with “rendering criminal assistance,” according to a new release.
That’s the same charge that Blake’s ex-girlfriend, Jesse L. Foster, is facing. She was arrested Thursday.
Bail has been set for $500,000 for all five, according to the release.
Most Read Local Stories
- WSP trooper whose work was key to investigation of 2017 DuPont Amtrak derailment dies from COVID
- Light rail ready to open at Northgate, transforming more than just commutes
- Fast facts about Northgate light rail before it opens Saturday
- Ferry-naming contest draws comically creative ideas — but let's get real, Washington state says
- Washington State Patrol's hiring under fire as agency failed to diversify over decades
The 18-year-old woman, like Foster, is believed to have been with Blake at the time he apparently killed Radulescu.
The investigation is continuing, officials said.
Read more about the arrests here.