Pellet fire shattered one window of the Seattle Municipal Courthouse at 5th Avenue and James Street Monday morning.
A courthouse employee told police she heard pinging and then a loud bang before the window broke next to her at about 11 a.m.
Most Read Local Stories
- These 3 Seattle scientists study the coronavirus. Now they're getting millions to chase their 'wildest scientific ideas'
- Washington state analyzed two COVID scenarios for fall. One is much worse than the other
- Missing Lummi Nation woman found alive, aunt says
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Lummi Nation woman disappears during Las Vegas trip with fiancé and friends
Luckily no one was injured when the south-facing window, about 30 feet above street level, broke. Three other windows on the south side of the building were damaged but not broken, according to the Seattle Police Department.