Seattle police say four windows on the south side of the city's municipal courthouse have been damaged by pellet gunfire - and one of those windows shattered.
Seattle police say four windows on the south side of the city’s municipal courthouse have been damaged by pellet gunfire – and one of those windows shattered.
Police said in a statement that no one was hurt Monday.
An employee sitting next to the window that shattered says she heard a pinging wound and a loud bang.
The windows are about 30 feet above street level.
Most Read Local Stories
- Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID hospitalizations
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- 2 killed in crash on I-90 after car hydroplaned, officials say
- One killed in North Seattle shooting
- For older adults, isolation can lead to overwhelming loneliness
Police are investigating.