The collision occurred at Lake City Way Northeast and Northeast 85th Street around 7 p.m.
A man died after being struck by two cars on Lake City Way Northeast in Maple Leaf Friday night, according to the Seattle Police Department.
The man was identified as 63-year-old Richard Fowler by the King County Medical Examiner’s Office on Monday.
Police received reports that a man had been hit by two vehicles at Lake City Way Northeast and Northeast 85th Street just after 7 p.m., according to a statement from Seattle Police Department.
Medics reached the scene at 7:17 p.m. and found the victim dead, according to Seattle Fire Department.
Most Read Local Stories
- Half of newly diagnosed coronavirus cases in Washington are in people under 40
- Coronavirus daily news updates, May 28: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state, and the world
- Inslee expected to issue new guidance on Phase 2; Snohomish County plans to apply for reopening amid coronavirus crisis
- Backed by ACLU, whistleblowing doctor sues Bellingham hospital after he was fired for raising coronavirus concerns
- Washington houses of worship allowed to hold services under Inslee's coronavirus guidance plan
Detectives spoke with both drivers, who were evaluated for impairment and released, according to Seattle police, who are investigating the incident.