The collision occurred at Lake City Way Northeast and Northeast 85th Street around 7 p.m.
A man died after being struck by two cars on Lake City Way Northeast in Maple Leaf Friday night, according to the Seattle Police Department.
The man was identified as 63-year-old Richard Fowler by the King County Medical Examiner’s Office on Monday.
Police received reports that a man had been hit by two vehicles at Lake City Way Northeast and Northeast 85th Street just after 7 p.m., according to a statement from Seattle Police Department.
Medics reached the scene at 7:17 p.m. and found the victim dead, according to Seattle Fire Department.
Most Read Local Stories
- Arson suspect arrested in Lake Union fire that damaged about 30 boats
- Crash on West Seattle Bridge kills two 18-year-olds
- 1 dead, police officer shot outside Everett grocery store WATCH
- Shooting at Seattle's Gas Works Park leaves 1 man dead, 1 injured
- Ballard eviction underscores process's complexities
Detectives spoke with both drivers, who were evaluated for impairment and released, according to Seattle police, who are investigating the incident.