The collision occurred at Lake City Way Northeast and Northeast 85th Street around 7 p.m.
A man died after being struck by two cars on Lake City Way Northeast in Maple Leaf Friday night, according to the Seattle Police Department.
The man was identified as 63-year-old Richard Fowler by the King County Medical Examiner’s Office on Monday.
Police received reports that a man had been hit by two vehicles at Lake City Way Northeast and Northeast 85th Street just after 7 p.m., according to a statement from Seattle Police Department.
Medics reached the scene at 7:17 p.m. and found the victim dead, according to Seattle Fire Department.
Most Read Local Stories
- Leaked emails show Washington state Rep. Matt Shea endorsed training children to fight in holy war
- In blue Seattle, Trump supporters are starting to come out of hiding | Danny Westneat
- Will Seattle finish summer without a big heat wave?
- Weekend maintenance, construction work will impact traffic on I-405, I-90, I-5 and Highway 99
- 'Those were the darkest days': How key budget cuts fueled Washington's opioid crisis
Detectives spoke with both drivers, who were evaluated for impairment and released, according to Seattle police, who are investigating the incident.