The collision occurred at Lake City Way Northeast and Northeast 85th Street around 7 p.m.
A man died after being struck by two cars on Lake City Way Northeast in Maple Leaf Friday night, according to the Seattle Police Department.
The man was identified as 63-year-old Richard Fowler by the King County Medical Examiner’s Office on Monday.
Police received reports that a man had been hit by two vehicles at Lake City Way Northeast and Northeast 85th Street just after 7 p.m., according to a statement from Seattle Police Department.
Medics reached the scene at 7:17 p.m. and found the victim dead, according to Seattle Fire Department.
Most Read Local Stories
- The humbling coronavirus has instead touched off a pandemic of preening
- Coronavirus daily news updates, March 3: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- Washington state teachers, child care workers can now get COVID-19 vaccines, Gov. Inslee says
- A new neo-Nazi group in Spokane harkens back to era of virulent extremism in the Northwest
- At Denny Park, Seattle quietly tries to remove homeless encampment
Detectives spoke with both drivers, who were evaluated for impairment and released, according to Seattle police, who are investigating the incident.