The collision occurred at Lake City Way Northeast and Northeast 85th Street around 7 p.m.
A man died after being struck by two cars on Lake City Way Northeast in Maple Leaf Friday night, according to the Seattle Police Department.
The man was identified as 63-year-old Richard Fowler by the King County Medical Examiner’s Office on Monday.
Police received reports that a man had been hit by two vehicles at Lake City Way Northeast and Northeast 85th Street just after 7 p.m., according to a statement from Seattle Police Department.
Medics reached the scene at 7:17 p.m. and found the victim dead, according to Seattle Fire Department.
Most Read Local Stories
- How a Seattle attorney with 'heart of gold' ended up fleecing her brain-damaged client | Danny Westneat
- Unprovoked street attack becomes 'catalyst' to address crime, security outside King County Courthouse WATCH
- Washington state is No. 1. Of course! But which states are the worst?
- Can you tell which face is real? UW and WSU plan to fight digital ‘deepfakes’ VIEW
- Seattle police believe driver was high on meth when she hit pedestrians on Aurora, killing 2
Detectives spoke with both drivers, who were evaluated for impairment and released, according to Seattle police, who are investigating the incident.