The collision occurred at Lake City Way Northeast and Northeast 85th Street around 7 p.m.
A man died after being struck by two cars on Lake City Way Northeast in Maple Leaf Friday night, according to the Seattle Police Department.
The man was identified as 63-year-old Richard Fowler by the King County Medical Examiner’s Office on Monday.
Police received reports that a man had been hit by two vehicles at Lake City Way Northeast and Northeast 85th Street just after 7 p.m., according to a statement from Seattle Police Department.
Medics reached the scene at 7:17 p.m. and found the victim dead, according to Seattle Fire Department.
Most Read Local Stories
- Effort to recall Seattle Councilmember Kshama Sawant leads in first vote count
- Turnout higher than expected so far in recall of Seattle Councilmember Kshama Sawant
- Seattle student arrested, accused of threatening a shooting at his middle school
- Two large North Seattle homeless encampments are being removed this week
- Western Washington snow to turn to rain, but another chance at snow is on the way
Detectives spoke with both drivers, who were evaluated for impairment and released, according to Seattle police, who are investigating the incident.