The collision occurred at Lake City Way Northeast and Northeast 85th Street around 7 p.m.
A man died after being struck by two cars on Lake City Way Northeast in Maple Leaf Friday night, according to the Seattle Police Department.
The man was identified as 63-year-old Richard Fowler by the King County Medical Examiner’s Office on Monday.
Police received reports that a man had been hit by two vehicles at Lake City Way Northeast and Northeast 85th Street just after 7 p.m., according to a statement from Seattle Police Department.
Medics reached the scene at 7:17 p.m. and found the victim dead, according to Seattle Fire Department.
Most Read Local Stories
- 1 person hurt, 2 detained in midday shooting in downtown Seattle
- Meth is back in King County, bigger than it's been for decades
- Trial to begin for couple accused in 2017 shooting at UW during Milo Yiannopoulos speech — victim refuses to testify
- Seattle nightlife entrepreneur Dave Meinert re-emerges after #MeToo allegations. Will he be welcomed back?
- Washington state waterfront owners asked to take dead whales
Detectives spoke with both drivers, who were evaluated for impairment and released, according to Seattle police, who are investigating the incident.