Spokane County sheriff's deputies have responded to Eastern State Hospital in Medical Lake where a patient has been killed.
Spokane County sheriff’s deputies have responded to Eastern State Hospital in Medical Lake where a patient has been killed.
KREM reports ( http://is.gd/7POYmw) another patient at the mental hospital is suspected of the killing.
Information from: KREM-TV, http://www.krem.com/
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- King County customers of restaurants, theaters, gyms must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test
- COVID-19 kills Moses Lake couple, orphans their 8-year-old after visit to the fair
- 15-year-old SeaTac girl charged with murder, hit-and-run in July death of Maple Valley runner
- Scientists spot rare, mysterious right whales in waters off Alaska