PASCO, Wash. (AP) — A 16-year-old was shot while reportedly attempting to steal marijuana plants from a backyard in eastern Washington.
Pasco police say the teen was shot in the wrist but did not say who fired the gun.
The Tri-City Herald reports while investigating police found two marijuana patches in adjoining backyards. They are working to determine whether the operations are legal.
Police also found and took as evidence four guns inside one of the homes.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle business owner killed during robbery was popular singer's father
- UW School of Medicine pulls out of U.S. News rankings
- Washington traffic safety is 'a crisis that we can’t ignore,' lawmakers say
- Climate activist, transit advocate join Seattle City Council races
- Sammamish couple charged with manslaughter in toddler's fentanyl death
Information from: Tri-City Herald, http://www.tri-cityherald.com