Sound Transit will hold an open house Tuesday to discuss the design of the future light-rail line and stations in the Overlake area of Redmond.
The gathering is from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., with a presentation at 6:30, at Ardmore Elementary School, 16616 N.E. 32nd St.
Sometime after the event, citizens will be able to view design plans and make online comments at www.soundtransit.org/eastlink
The rail segment is part of the East Link rail extension, which will provide passenger service connecting Seattle, Mercer Island, Bellevue and Overlake in 2023.
Most Read Local Stories
- You return $10,000 found on Issaquah road: Your reward?
- Seattle man wonders if his childhood friend is the leader of Q-Anon
- Coronavirus daily news updates, April 13: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- Washington state pauses use of Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine as feds review rare clotting cases
- Inslee: Pierce, Cowlitz and Whitman counties must tighten COVID restrictions as Washington cases rise