While the jogger on the right enjoyed nice weather and a great view of Mount Rainier at sunrise today, there’s a 30 percent chance of rain after 11 a.m., according to the National Weather Service.
The good news, well sort of, is that the temperature is expected to reach 62 degrees and that’s better than say, 55 degrees, right?
Only things get worse tonight when there’s a 100 percent chance of precipitation.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- King County customers of restaurants, theaters, gyms must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test
- COVID-19 kills Moses Lake couple, orphans their 8-year-old after visit to the fair
- Here's what you need to know about King County's vaccine or test requirement
- Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID hospitalizations
On Friday, there’s a 50 percent chance of showers and the high is expected to be just 57 degrees.
Ditto for Saturday: A 50 percent chance of showers with a high around 54.
Well, it is October.