The Associated Press
OCEAN PARK — Pacific County sheriff’s deputies arrested a 40-year-old Ocean Park man Friday for investigation of child rape.
He’s accused of giving the girl alcohol and marijuana before sex acts.
A search of his home turned up pornographic video and other evidence as part of the investigation.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- King County customers of restaurants, theaters, gyms must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test
- COVID-19 kills Moses Lake couple, orphans their 8-year-old after visit to the fair
- Here's what you need to know about King County's vaccine or test requirement
- Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID hospitalizations