President Obama visits the Seattle area Friday for a speech at Boeing's Everett plan and two Eastside fundraisers.
President Obama arrives Friday for a speech at Boeing’s Everett plant and a pair of campaign fundraisers on the Eastside.
Drivers can expect occasional traffic delays as the president’s motorcade moves around the area.
Obama is scheduled to arrive in late morning at Paine Field, before heading to the Boeing plant where he’ll tour the factory and then talk about manufacturing and exports.
He’ll then attend an afternoon fundraiser at the Medina home of Susan and Jeff Brotman, followed by another fundraiser at the Westin Bellevue hotel.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- COVID hospitalizations down in Washington, but deaths are on the rise
- Video shows helicopter rescue of missing hiker in Olympic National Park
- He found an intact headstone buried in his Seattle backyard. You might, too
- 60,000 Seattle-area renters are behind on rent as eviction moratoriums near expiration
He’s scheduled to depart from Paine Field in late afternoon.