Big Baloo's scratch was caught on a Department of Fish and Wildlife trail camera.
A particularly large (around the waist) black bear got one last back scratch against a tree before winter hibernation.
Luckily for us, big Baloo did it right in front of a Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife camera in its Okanogan district.
Just the bare necessities:
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle residents painted their own crosswalk. It didn't go over well
- Get ready for possible once-in-a-lifetime meteor storm Monday
- Seattle's population dropped, but another King County city saw fastest growth in WA
- Vacant Borracchini’s Bakery building burning in Rainier Valley in Seattle
- Dominant coronavirus mutant contains ghost of pandemic past