POCATELLO, Idaho (AP) — An elementary school teacher in southeastern Idaho has been placed on leave after allegedly using physical force against a student.
The Idaho State Journal reports the name of the teacher from Grace Elementary School was not released.
Grace School District Superintendent Jamie Holyoak confirmed that the teacher was placed on paid administrative leave while the Caribou County Sheriff’s Office investigates the allegations. Holyoak declined to release any details, noting the district’s policy against discussing personnel matters.
Most Read Local Stories
- 'Hardly a ripple': The solitary life and death of a homeless man and his dog near the 520 bridge
- Elizabeth Warren's Sunday town hall is moved to Seattle Center
- A year after officials called off search for hiker Sam Sayers, her mother is still looking
- Washington drivers who break "Move Over Law" could face $214 ticket this weekend — here's a refresher on the law
- 'It's going to be a long four years': Our state's pecking-order politics needs a shake-up | Danny Westneat
Information from: Idaho State Journal, http://www.journalnet.com