POCATELLO, Idaho (AP) — An elementary school teacher in southeastern Idaho has been placed on leave after allegedly using physical force against a student.
The Idaho State Journal reports the name of the teacher from Grace Elementary School was not released.
Grace School District Superintendent Jamie Holyoak confirmed that the teacher was placed on paid administrative leave while the Caribou County Sheriff’s Office investigates the allegations. Holyoak declined to release any details, noting the district’s policy against discussing personnel matters.
Most Read Local Stories
- What an Olympic medalist, homeless in Seattle, wants you to know
- Permanent daylight saving time passes state Senate 46-2; here’s what’s next
- King County population growth hits decade low, census data shows | FYI Guy
- Measles outbreak pushes Washington state toward a vaccine crackdown
- Police: Kent carjacking victim found dead in pickup
Information from: Idaho State Journal, http://www.journalnet.com