POCATELLO, Idaho (AP) — An elementary school teacher in southeastern Idaho has been placed on leave after allegedly using physical force against a student.
The Idaho State Journal reports the name of the teacher from Grace Elementary School was not released.
Grace School District Superintendent Jamie Holyoak confirmed that the teacher was placed on paid administrative leave while the Caribou County Sheriff’s Office investigates the allegations. Holyoak declined to release any details, noting the district’s policy against discussing personnel matters.
Most Read Local Stories
- Daylight saving time: Washington state moving toward an end to the clock change
- 'Shark Tank' star Robert Herjavec owes a debt of gratitude to a homeless shelter in Seattle VIEW
- 22 men arrested in child sex-crime sting in Thurston County
- Despite harm to Puget Sound orcas, Canada should expand Trans Mountain pipeline, energy board says
- Tim Eyman, accused of stealing office chair, films himself bringing it back WATCH
Information from: Idaho State Journal, http://www.journalnet.com