POCATELLO, Idaho (AP) — An elementary school teacher in southeastern Idaho has been placed on leave after allegedly using physical force against a student.
The Idaho State Journal reports the name of the teacher from Grace Elementary School was not released.
Grace School District Superintendent Jamie Holyoak confirmed that the teacher was placed on paid administrative leave while the Caribou County Sheriff’s Office investigates the allegations. Holyoak declined to release any details, noting the district’s policy against discussing personnel matters.
Most Read Local Stories
- Traffic nightmare: Bizarre fire, crash close I-5 lanes near Lakewood for nearly 13 hours VIEW
- ‘We failed’: Seattle Children’s CEO admits 6 deaths, more illnesses due to mold in ORs
- Stretch of sunny weather coming to Seattle
- Fearing a mass shooting, police took a Redmond man's guns. A judge gave them back.
- Here's when to see the Northern Lights from Seattle area on Wednesday night
Information from: Idaho State Journal, http://www.journalnet.com