BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Idaho’s unemployment has dropped to 2.6 percent.
The Idaho Department of Labor in a news release Friday says the state’s unemployment rate in November dropped a tenth of a point from the previous month’s 2.7 percent.
The agency says it’s the 15th consecutive month Idaho’s unemployment rate has been at or below 3 percent.
The agency says the number of people in the state age 16 or older working or looking for work is at 854,243.
Most Read Local Stories
- 1 person hurt, 2 detained in midday shooting in downtown Seattle
- Meth is back in King County, bigger than it's been for decades
- Trial to begin for couple accused in 2017 shooting at UW during Milo Yiannopoulos speech — victim refuses to testify
- Seattle nightlife entrepreneur Dave Meinert re-emerges after #MeToo allegations. Will he be welcomed back?
- Washington state waterfront owners asked to take dead whales
The agency says total employment is 831,851, an increase of nearly 15,000 from a year ago. The number of people seeking work is 22,392.
The labor force participation rate is 63.4 percent.