JUNEAU, Alaska (AP) — A celebrity chef is visiting Alaska’s capital.
The Juneau Empire reports Gordon Ramsay arrived in the capital Sunday night.
He says he is shooting a television show.
Ramsay reported he had spent much of Monday at the Mendenhall Glacier and that he was having “an amazing time.”
Most Read Local Stories
- Armed man attacking Tacoma's ICE detention center killed in officer-involved shooting
- Friday earthquakes on a crustal fault show it's not only the 'Big One' we should fear
- Woman fatally stabbed in Cal Anderson Park
- Driver hits 7-year-old on sidewalk, crashes into power pole in Magnolia
- Homes for sale in Medina are unusually plentiful and 'accessible' these days
The head of digital and short form content for Studio Ramsay, Justin Mandel, says he’s not allowed to reveal additional details about the show they’re working on until the end of the week when they leave.
The Scottish-born Ramsay is known for his fiery temper and colorful language.
He is the star of Fox’s “Hell’s Kitchen,” ”The F Word with Gordon Ramsay,” ”24 Hours to Hell & Back,” and “MasterChef.”
Information from: Juneau (Alaska) Empire, http://www.juneauempire.com