JUNEAU, Alaska (AP) — A celebrity chef is visiting Alaska’s capital.
The Juneau Empire reports Gordon Ramsay arrived in the capital Sunday night.
He says he is shooting a television show.
Ramsay reported he had spent much of Monday at the Mendenhall Glacier and that he was having “an amazing time.”
Most Read Local Stories
- King County Sheriff's Office to pay motorcyclist held at gunpoint $65,000, plus change use-of-force rules WATCH
- Permanent daylight saving time passes state Senate 46-2; here’s what’s next
- What an Olympic medalist, homeless in Seattle, wants you to know
- Police: Kent carjacking victim found dead in pickup
- The fight to fund the schools was supposedly won. So why are they now slashing librarians? | Danny Westneat
The head of digital and short form content for Studio Ramsay, Justin Mandel, says he’s not allowed to reveal additional details about the show they’re working on until the end of the week when they leave.
The Scottish-born Ramsay is known for his fiery temper and colorful language.
He is the star of Fox’s “Hell’s Kitchen,” ”The F Word with Gordon Ramsay,” ”24 Hours to Hell & Back,” and “MasterChef.”
Information from: Juneau (Alaska) Empire, http://www.juneauempire.com