JUNEAU, Alaska (AP) — A celebrity chef is visiting Alaska’s capital.
The Juneau Empire reports Gordon Ramsay arrived in the capital Sunday night.
He says he is shooting a television show.
Ramsay reported he had spent much of Monday at the Mendenhall Glacier and that he was having “an amazing time.”
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle household net worth ranks among top in nation — but wealth doesn't reach everyone | FYI Guy
- Hoping for no snow? King and Snohomish counties could see some Wednesday.
- Eyman charged with misdemeanor theft; attorneys call chair's removal from store an accident
- Renton's freeway carpool lanes make a $197 million connection this week
- Surprise! If you get a call from this man, it’s no scam. The state really has money for you.
The head of digital and short form content for Studio Ramsay, Justin Mandel, says he’s not allowed to reveal additional details about the show they’re working on until the end of the week when they leave.
The Scottish-born Ramsay is known for his fiery temper and colorful language.
He is the star of Fox’s “Hell’s Kitchen,” ”The F Word with Gordon Ramsay,” ”24 Hours to Hell & Back,” and “MasterChef.”
Information from: Juneau (Alaska) Empire, http://www.juneauempire.com