The recreational vehicle caught fire overnight while parked under the West Seattle Bridge overpass near Sodo.
One person was found dead in a recreational vehicle that caught fire overnight while parked under the West Seattle Bridge overpass near Sodo.
Firefighters responded to the blaze at about 3 a.m. near First Avenue South and South Spokane Street, according to the Seattle Fire Department. The body of an adult victim was found inside the vehicle, authorities said.
An investigation into the cause of the fire continues.
No other details were immediately available.
Most Read Local Stories
- Dealing with the flu or a cold? You're not alone. Here's what we know
- Police find possible source of Idaho victim’s stalker reports, tackle rumors
- As psychedelic therapy arrives in PNW, pros learn how to lead trips
- Seattle area in for cloudy, cold weather
- Self-defense shooting found lawful in King County murder trial