The recreational vehicle caught fire overnight while parked under the West Seattle Bridge overpass near Sodo.
One person was found dead in a recreational vehicle that caught fire overnight while parked under the West Seattle Bridge overpass near Sodo.
Firefighters responded to the blaze at about 3 a.m. near First Avenue South and South Spokane Street, according to the Seattle Fire Department. The body of an adult victim was found inside the vehicle, authorities said.
An investigation into the cause of the fire continues.
No other details were immediately available.
Most Read Local Stories
- Unusually wet, cold spring may persist in Seattle
- The death of the moderate in WA politics
- Idaho primary pits conservative governor against Trump-backed candidate with white nationalist ties
- Abortion-rights supporters demonstrate in Seattle and across the U.S.
- Seattle area could see 'super flower blood moon' eclipse on Sunday — weather permitting