The recreational vehicle caught fire overnight while parked under the West Seattle Bridge overpass near Sodo.
One person was found dead in a recreational vehicle that caught fire overnight while parked under the West Seattle Bridge overpass near Sodo.
Firefighters responded to the blaze at about 3 a.m. near First Avenue South and South Spokane Street, according to the Seattle Fire Department. The body of an adult victim was found inside the vehicle, authorities said.
An investigation into the cause of the fire continues.
No other details were immediately available.
Most Read Local Stories
- 2 dead in White Center shooting, and father of man killed near CHOP is among the injured
- The verdict is in: No one pandemics like Seattle
- Supersoaker weather drama ahead for Seattle area
- A man is caught stealing 32 pieces of wood in Shoreline. As lumber prices increase, theft may follow
- Washington vaccine lottery winner says he got lucky — first, by not getting COVID-19 and then by winning $250,000