The recreational vehicle caught fire overnight while parked under the West Seattle Bridge overpass near Sodo.
One person was found dead in a recreational vehicle that caught fire overnight while parked under the West Seattle Bridge overpass near Sodo.
Firefighters responded to the blaze at about 3 a.m. near First Avenue South and South Spokane Street, according to the Seattle Fire Department. The body of an adult victim was found inside the vehicle, authorities said.
An investigation into the cause of the fire continues.
No other details were immediately available.
Most Read Local Stories
- Here's where the Seattle marches will be during Friday's Global Climate Strike; drivers, take note
- 'The youth are watching': Global Climate Strike draws students, adult allies to Friday demonstrations in Seattle WATCH
- ‘I just bear-hugged her’: Washington woman finds her missing dog after 57-day search in Montana
- Traffic jam ahead: Seattle's Fairview Avenue bridge closes Monday for an 18-month rebuild VIEW
- Suspect in deadly Westlake Station shooting charged with premeditated murder