The recreational vehicle caught fire overnight while parked under the West Seattle Bridge overpass near Sodo.
One person was found dead in a recreational vehicle that caught fire overnight while parked under the West Seattle Bridge overpass near Sodo.
Firefighters responded to the blaze at about 3 a.m. near First Avenue South and South Spokane Street, according to the Seattle Fire Department. The body of an adult victim was found inside the vehicle, authorities said.
An investigation into the cause of the fire continues.
No other details were immediately available.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle mayoral matchmaker: Which candidate shares your views?
- A quiet rise in homelessness in northeast King County raises stakes in contentious council race
- How his twin brother's deathbed plea was a call to action for Washington state's insurance commissioner
- Seven rescued after vehicle goes off cliff near trailhead in Snohomish County
- What to know about Monday's COVID vaccine deadline in Washington state