The recreational vehicle caught fire overnight while parked under the West Seattle Bridge overpass near Sodo.
One person was found dead in a recreational vehicle that caught fire overnight while parked under the West Seattle Bridge overpass near Sodo.
Firefighters responded to the blaze at about 3 a.m. near First Avenue South and South Spokane Street, according to the Seattle Fire Department. The body of an adult victim was found inside the vehicle, authorities said.
An investigation into the cause of the fire continues.
No other details were immediately available.
Most Read Stories
- 'The Big Dark' is here as first of three storms rolls into Northwest on stretch of trans-Pacific moisture
- Boeing, reversing tide of cuts, rushes to bring back retirees as temps
- As Amazon’s deadline for HQ2 bids closes, speculation on winner heats up
- Seattle startup co-founder Matt Bencke was ‘a force of nature’ | Obituary
- Midweek rain in Seattle area is just hint of what's to come, forecasters say