[google-map-sc width=”250″ height=”250″]
The body of a man was discovered in a Ballard park Saturday morning.
The dead man was a transient who frequented Ballard Commons Park, said SPD spokeswoman Renee Witt.
He apparently died of natural causes, she said. The King County Medical Examiner’s office is investigating.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- An Idaho ICU doctor's touching message went viral. Here's what he told his co-workers
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 21: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- There's an opening for the GOP in Washington state — and they're squandering it on conspiracies
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 22: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
The park, noted for its skateboard bowl, is located at 5701 22nd Avenue Northwest.