The King County Sheriff’s Office today released a this new photo, right, of a Carnation woman who has been missing for a week.
Lorene F. Bardy, 53, has not been seen since last Thursday morning at her home in the 29200 block of Northeast 52ndStreet in Carnation.
The Sheriff’s Office says Bardy has life-threatening health issues and is in need of medications that she left at home. She is 5-feet-7 and 125 pounds with brown-blonde hair and blue eyes. She has pierced ears and wears corrective lenses.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- King County customers of restaurants, theaters, gyms must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test
- COVID-19 kills Moses Lake couple, orphans their 8-year-old after visit to the fair
- 15-year-old SeaTac girl charged with murder, hit-and-run in July death of Maple Valley runner
- COVID-19 surge forces health care rationing in parts of West
Anyone who may have seen Bardy is asked to call the Sheriff’s Office at 206-296-3311 or 911.