The Associated Press
Another mudslide has canceled Sounder commuter train service scheduled for Friday afternoon between Seattle and Everett.
The Daily Herald reports transit officials expect regular Sounder service to resume Monday, as long as there aren’t any more mudslides over the weekend.
Since there’s more rain in the forecast, riders should check soundtransit.org for updates before the Monday morning commute.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- An Idaho ICU doctor's touching message went viral. Here's what he told his co-workers
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 21: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- There's an opening for the GOP in Washington state — and they're squandering it on conspiracies
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 22: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
Commuter and passenger service has been canceled for most of the week because of more than 10 slides affecting BNSF Railway track north of Seattle..