A Tuesday morning mudslide has shut down Sounder service to Mukilteo and Everett until at least Thursday morning.
Sound Transit said the blockage won’t affect travel between King Street Station and Edmonds.
Because recent rainstorms have increased landslide potential, Sound Transit has been advising its riders to regularly check for online updates about their route. Landslides have already disrupted Northline service several times since Thanksgiving week.
According to Sound Transit, Sounder riders from Mukilteo and Everett can use the following back-up bus services:
Most Read Local Stories
- These 3 Seattle scientists study the coronavirus. Now they're getting millions to chase their 'wildest scientific ideas'
- Missing Lummi Nation woman found alive, aunt says
- Washington state analyzed two COVID scenarios for fall. One is much worse than the other
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Lummi Nation woman disappeared during Las Vegas trip with fiancé and friends, now found alive
Morning bus service – Wednesday, Dec. 5
Everett-Seattle: Board regularly scheduled ST Express Route 510 at Everett Station bay C1, departing approximately every 10 minutes.
Mukilteo-Seattle: Board regularly scheduled Community Transit Route 417 at the Ferry Terminal departing at 5:49 a.m., 6:21 a.m., 6:51 a.m., and 7:53 a.m.
Please note: These times do not correspond with the regular Sounder schedule.