According to the Washington State Patrol, the motorcyclist was doing wheelies at a high rate of speed before the accident. A minivan carrying two adults and two children collided with him while turning left into a fireworks stand in the 2600 block of River Road East.
The adult female passenger in the van was treated at a hospital, but no one else in the van was injured, troopers said.
Most Read Local Stories
- Missing Lummi Nation woman found alive, aunt says
- Washington state analyzed two COVID scenarios for fall. One is much worse than the other
- King County head of homelessness may be an 'impossible' job, but Marc Dones is optimistic
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 24: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world