The man died at the scene; the vehicle's occupants were not injured.
A 48-year-old man died Friday morning when his motorcycle crashed into a car in Snohomish.
The man was riding a motorcycle “at a high rate of speed” when he clipped the back end of a car that had pulled out of a driveway, the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement, citing witnesses. The accident occurred on the 12200 block of Springetti Road at about 6 a.m.
Springetti Road was temporarily closed while investigators were at the scene of the collision. The man died at the scene but the car’s occupants were not injured, according to the statement.
Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Courtney O’Keefe said she didn’t have further details.
Most Read Local Stories
- Washington may become first state to legalize human composting
- Man with 8th DUI arrest appears in court as Washington weighs how to protect the public from extreme offenders WATCH
- What an Olympic medalist, homeless in Seattle, wants you to know
- Washington Democrats call for GOP state Rep. Matt Shea to be expelled after latest allegations
- Washington state senator draws anger after saying nurses probably spend time playing cards