The man died at the scene; the vehicle's occupants were not injured.
A 48-year-old man died Friday morning when his motorcycle crashed into a car in Snohomish.
The man was riding a motorcycle “at a high rate of speed” when he clipped the back end of a car that had pulled out of a driveway, the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement, citing witnesses. The accident occurred on the 12200 block of Springetti Road at about 6 a.m.
Springetti Road was temporarily closed while investigators were at the scene of the collision. The man died at the scene but the car’s occupants were not injured, according to the statement.
Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Courtney O’Keefe said she didn’t have further details.
Most Read Local Stories
- Washington State Patrol detective violated woman's rights with ruse, hidden cameras, court rules
- Uber and Lyft drop data fight with Seattle, and start another over Sea-Tac Airport data
- Hate crimes skyrocket across the nation, almost double in Seattle over the past year
- Map: Kim Schrier won big in King County suburbs, even in Dino Rossi's neighborhood
- Fire at Gascoigne Lumber on North Queen Anne was arson, Seattle fire officials say