Weather: Rain today and tomorrow, but maybe some sun Thursday, Friday and … hey, look at Saturday! The details.
Traffic: Did you ever notice when the media says a major change in traffic is about to happen — think Mercer Mess — it seldom is as bad as feared? Mercer not quite the mess expected. Go figure. The maps and cams.
This KOMO headline says it all: Federal Way resident roughs up burglar, throws him off a balcony
Most Read Local Stories
- Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID hospitalizations
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- 2 killed in crash on I-90 after car hydroplaned, officials say
- One killed in North Seattle shooting
- For older adults, isolation can lead to overwhelming loneliness
Buckey the Bull, an 1,800 pound brute from Prosser in the lower Yakima Valley, is a star when it comes to bucking cowboys, according to The Yakima Herald-Republic. A bull is rated on how many cowboys it has thrown, and Buckey has pitched 15 of 19 riders in his three-year career.
Sea lions: The recent deaths of so many sea lions here is unfortunate. Sea lions are protected under the Marine Mammals Act. Four sea lions and a seal were found dead in West Seattle in 2010. They had been shot, too.
Most-read stories this morning on seattletimes.com: