Weather: Will it reach 60 degrees today? Fingers crossed! But what’s this? Rain Friday and Saturday. Showers Sunday. Possibly rain and SNOW showers Monday. Not so good. The National Weather Service forecast.
Traffic: The map and cams.
Remember we had a story about the Bainbridge Island school board member arrested for investigation of DUI? Here’s a story by our community partner Inside Bainbridge: School board member Tawresey involved in previous hit and run, in January
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- These 3 Seattle scientists study the coronavirus. Now they're getting millions to chase their 'wildest scientific ideas'
- Lummi Nation woman disappears during Las Vegas trip with fiancé and friends
- There's an opening for the GOP in Washington state — and they're squandering it on conspiracies
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 22: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
Thank goodness … Hancock Forest Management is working with Pacific County by agreeing to move or remove gates on private forest land to accommodate tsunami evacuations.
Parking rates in Spokane: The city is working on making the cost of on-street parking consistent: $1.20 an hour. Seattleites can only wish theirs was so low. OK, it’s that low in some places, but many are more, a lot more. Spokane’s KHQ reports.
Peyton Manning in Seattle? Well, you read this: Team source: Seahawks will be pursuing QB Peyton Manning
Most-read stories this morning on seattletimes.com: