Weather: All we can say is RAIN. It rained all night and it’s supposed to rain all day today, tomorrow and Saturday. The rain may stop Sunday and low and behold, it may be partly SUNNY on Monday. Whew. The National Weather Service forecast.
Traffic: When it rains, it’s slippery… The map and cams.
Two people have been killed in a small plane crash south of Longview on the Oregon side of the Columbia River. One of the people killed was a 17-year-old student pilot.
The poll has expired. Thank you for your submissions.
Most Read Local Stories
- Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID hospitalizations
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- Washington state workers are getting exemptions to avoid the COVID-19 vaccine — but will they keep their jobs?
- 2 killed in crash on I-90 after car hydroplaned, officials say
Fire hits apartment complex in Fed Way this morning. No one hurt. KING5
Third-degree-assault charges were filed against the mother of the 9-year-old boy who brought a gun to school in Bremerton that went off and critically wounded a classmate. Several legal experts called the assault charge unprecedented for criminal responsibility in a case in which a shooting results after a child obtains a firearm.
You have to love this story: A bad guy on screen becomes a real-life hero
Sounders got poundered: A 6-1 loss to the Mexican club Santos Laguna doesn’t bode well for our local MLS side.
Most-read stories this morning on seattletimes.com: