Weather: The wet conditions continue, and it’s going to get worse. The National Weather Service forecast.
Traffic: Traffic map and cams.
Seattle fatal fire: Overnight, a man died in an apartment-building fire in the 10500 block of Greenwood Avenue N.
Huskies: They had their chances, but three turnovers in the second half against USC undid UW’s chances last night. To be sure, QB Keith Price (two fumbles in the fourth quarter) wants a do-over.
Most Read Local Stories
- Ferry-naming contest draws comically creative ideas — but let's get real, Washington state says
- Washington's mini tornado comes nearly 59 years to the day after Seattle's big one
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 27: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- WSP trooper whose work was key to investigation of 2017 DuPont Amtrak derailment dies from COVID
- Seattle City Council approves requirement for six months' notice of rent increases
Cougars: Another grim loss for WSU yesterday. The 31-17 loss to Cal helped the Cougs earn an “F” mid-term grade from coaching legend Lou Holtz on ESPN last night. Read Seattle Times’ Bud Withers account of the game.
Most-read stories this morning on seattletimes.com: