The King County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in locating a woman.
Lorene F. Bardy, 53, has not been seen since the early morning hours of Thursday at her home in the 29200 block of Northeast 52ndStreet in Carnation.
The Sheriff’s Office says Bardy has life-threatening health issues and is in need of medications that she left at home. She is 5-feet-7 and 125 pounds with brown-blonde hair and blue eyes. She has pierced ears and wears corrective lenses.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID hospitalizations
- COVID hospitalizations down in Washington, but deaths are on the rise
- Video shows helicopter rescue of missing hiker in Olympic National Park
- He found an intact headstone buried in his Seattle backyard. You might, too
Anyone who may have seen Bardy is asked to call the Sheriff’s Office at 206-296-3311 or 911.