Police found a missing ATV rider Tuesday morning trapped under his vehicle at the bottom of a ravine in a wooded area of Tulalip (too-LAY'-lihp).
Police found a missing ATV rider Tuesday morning trapped under his vehicle at the bottom of a ravine in a wooded area of Tulalip (too-LAY’-lihp).
Snohomish County sheriff’s spokeswoman Shari Ireton says the man’s family reported him missing Monday afternoon. He was trapped overnight and pulled from the ravine by a Marysville Fire Department rescue team.
KOMO News reports he was conscious and talking when he was taken to a hospital.
Most Read Local Stories
- Missing Lummi Nation woman found alive, aunt says
- Washington state analyzed two COVID scenarios for fall. One is much worse than the other
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 24: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- King County head of homelessness may be an 'impossible' job, but Marc Dones is optimistic
Information from: KOMO-TV, http://www.komotv.com/