BREMERTON, Wash. (AP) — The U.S. Geological Survey reports that a minor earthquake rattled parts of the Kitsap Peninsula.
The 3.4-magnitude tremor struck about eight miles west of Bremerton at 9:30 Saturday morning.
The Kitsap Sun says residents from nearby towns, including Seabeck and Silverdale, felt the shaking.
There were no immediate reports of damage.
Most Read Local Stories
- Two men dead after trench collapse in Shoreline, fire officials say
- CDC recommends 6 WA counties should wear masks again
- July 4 fireworks: Where to see professional displays, and what to know about reporting illegal use
- Institutionalizing her son was the only option, a mother thought. Now she’s fighting to bring him home
- Even in liberal WA, the Catholic Church has too much influence on abortion access