A memorial to honor Lakewood Police Officers Mark Renninger, Ronald Owens, Tina Griswold and Greg Richards will be held at 1 p.m. Dec. 8 in the Tacoma Dome.
A memorial to honor slain Lakewood police Officers Mark Renninger, Ronald Owens, Tina Griswold and Greg Richards will be at 1 p.m. Dec. 8 at the Tacoma Dome.
More than 20,000 members of the law enforcement community, emergency response agencies and the public are expected to attend.
Information on the procession and ceremony will be released later.
Anyone wanting to make a donation, volunteer, or seeking more information should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, donations for the officers’ families are being accepted by the Lakewood Police Independent Guild Fund at P.O. Box 99579, Lakewood, WA, 98499 or www.lpig.usformoreinformation.
Most Read Local Stories
- Debt collectors that ‘sue, sue, sue’ can squeeze Washington state consumers for more cash
- Charging extra to get there? The Boeing story is yet another sign we're a corporatocracy | Danny Westneat
- City removes homeless camp near Seattle's Fremont Troll that was site of overdoses
- Woman sets world record in Seattle for calculating the value of pi to 31.4 trillion decimal places | Nicole Brodeur
- Man dies after bus hits his car on I-90 near North Bend