A “Star Wars”-themed gingerbread creation is just one of many on display at the 23rd annual Gingerbread Village at Sheraton Seattle Hotel.
The Force and the sweets are strong at the “Star Wars”-themed 23rd annual Gingerbread Village at Sheraton Seattle Hotel.
Most Read Local Stories
- End Daylight Saving Time in Washington? Why a state lawmaker thinks the effort has a chance this year
- Seattle-area residents least likely in nation to give their neighborhoods top marks | FYI Guy
- Decade of heavy storms has helped Northwest glaciers, but don't expect that to last, studies show
- Teen shot at Walmart in Renton was a 'good kid' and father of two, grandmother says
- Scientists identify another possible threat to orcas: pink salmon
More holiday events and fun: