The Associated Press
MARYSVILLE — A tire fire at Marysville continued to smolder Thursday and firefighters said they’d have to pull the debris apart to make sure everything is out.
Fire authorities told KIRO-TV someone apparently stacked a mound of tires 10 feet tall and set it on fire Wednesday night.
The tire fire burned in an area where neighbors have been in conflict with transient campers.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- COVID hospitalizations down in Washington, but deaths are on the rise
- Video shows helicopter rescue of missing hiker in Olympic National Park
- He found an intact headstone buried in his Seattle backyard. You might, too
- 60,000 Seattle-area renters are behind on rent as eviction moratoriums near expiration