Seattle police homicide detectives and are investigating the death of a 19-year-old man whose body was found in the yard of a home in the 5500 block of 15th Avenue Northeast at 8:45 a.m. on Saturday.
The body was found against the south wall of the house, according to Seattle police.
Police have not released any other information. An autopsy is scheduled to be performed by the King County Medical Examiner’s Office.
Most Read Local Stories
- Missing Lummi Nation woman found alive, aunt says
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Washington state analyzed two COVID scenarios for fall. One is much worse than the other
- This says it all: Congressman proposes 'Masks Off Act' for schools as 29% of COVID cases in his area are in schoolchildren
- King County head of homelessness may be an 'impossible' job, but Marc Dones is optimistic