A man with three gunshot wounds was found in the Woodland Park area this evening.
The man, who was in his 30s, was breathing but unconscious when fire department personnel found him, according to Seattle Fire Department spokesman Kyle Moore. Medics performed CPR on him then took him to Harborview Medical Center with life-threatening injuries, Moore said.
The man was found around 5:15 p.m. near 6000 Aurora Avenue North.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- 15-year-old SeaTac girl charged with murder, hit-and-run in July death of Maple Valley runner
- King County customers of restaurants, theaters, gyms must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test
- More fallout from how we're defunding Seattle police backward, this time in Pioneer Square
- COVID-19 kills Moses Lake couple, orphans their 8-year-old after visit to the fair
UPDATE 7:38 p.m.: Seattle Police said Monday evening they have no suspects at this time. Detectives are on the scene and the investigation is ongoing.